200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
SEATPOST SERVICE KIT - 600 HOUR/3 YEAR SERVICE (INCLUDES IFP, SEALHEAD ASSEMBLY, AND COLLAR ASSEMBLY; REQUIRES OIL HEIGHT TOOL & IFP HEIGHT TOOL) REVERB STEALTH C1
RockShox YARI CHRC B1+/RC B2 – B3/PIKE B3+/LYRIK C2+ SELECT/REVELATION CHRC A1+/RC A2 – A3 200 hour/1 year Service Kit
200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES DUST SEALS, FOAM RINGS, O-RINGS, CHRC SEALHEAD, DB C1 SEALHEAD) - YARI CHRC B1+ /REVELATION CHRC A1+, PIKE B3+/ LYRIK C2+ SELECT
- 200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES DUST SEALS, FOAM RINGS, O-RING SEALS, CHGR2 DAMPER SEALHEAD, DEBONAIR (SILVER) SEALHEAD—ZEB SELECT+/ULTIMATE A1 (2021)
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
$13.14 - $37.08
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 180 gram, 15-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex wrenches, T25 &T30 Torx wrenches, #2 Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers, two tire levers, 3.23 & 3.45mm spoke wrenches, and bottle opener. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material. The new ICM-15 brings a slimmer, lower weight, lower price-point model to the ICM family while still packing 15 essential tools ready for trailside adjustments and repairs to keep you riding. The ICM-15 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
- 220 gram, 21-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex, T25 & T30 Torx, #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers, 1-13 speed chain tool, 2 tire levers, 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches, 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches, bottle opener, Shimano crank cap tool, and Presta valve core tool. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material. The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-13 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$4.99 - $56.70
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$12.49 - $13.49
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses. - Forged steel, precision machined striking face - Non marring, replaceable composite tip - Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip - 8oz (225g) Head - Length: 12" (30.5cm) - Steel striking face: 1" (25mm) diameter - Plastic face: 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter - Replacement tip: Part #293-8
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Park's AV-1 Axle Vise makes repairing and overhauling hubs easier than ever. It prevents your axle from spinning while work is done on the hub and it has two different size receptacles so it will work with both front and rear axles.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Precision CNC machined dual-sided aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12- and 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - Fits Enduro T47: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Enduro PF30: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit T47: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit 30: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Enduro T47 & PF30 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. Fits 16-notch bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter of 52-54 mm and a minor diameter of 48.8 mm, including: - CeramicSpeed T47/86 - Enduro T47 (30mm and DUB spindles) - Enduro BB30/30a TorqTite (30mm and DUB spindles) - Kogel T47 - SRAM T47 DUB - White Industries T47 - White Industries PF30 Thread-Together
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
Precision CNC machined dual-sided aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12- and 36-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. Fits Praxis M30 and M35 - M30: 12-notch 48mm OD cup - M35: 36-notch 51.7mm OD cup
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Secure engagement, easy to use, and fast! The CP-1.2 quickly grips cogs from 9 to 24 teeth with no manual adjustments. A great shop tool, the CP-1.2 is 13.7-inches (35cm) long and can be used with one hand to hold any 5-speed to 12-speed road or mountain cassette solidly during lock ring removal. Forged steel construction with a spring loaded return and comfortable dual density grips.