A nice headset reduces friction, and improves steering and handling.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$32.00 $79.99 60% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Sealed cartridge bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: CroMo - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Comp Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. The Comp features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3 or 15.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/30 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Lower Bearing OD: 46/42 - Top Cover OD: 46 - Bearings: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 74g
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
- Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease - Corrosion-resistant Ti-coated bearings - Top cap: 7.3 - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, ti coated - Weight: 43g (7.3mm)
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
The WCS Logic Threadless Headset the reliable workhorse of the Ritchey threadless headset range. This smooth and reliable specimen features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups, sealed cartridge 45/45-degree hybrid ceramic bearings with a titanium coating, and comes packed with Ritchey Grease and a sealed design promises minimal penetration from the elements. - Stack Height: 28.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge (ACB) - Ti coated
The Ritchey Logic WCS threadless headset features angular-contact cartridge bearings with a lifetime guarantee. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12.9 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.4 mm • Weight: 110 g
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$8.65 - $21.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$24.99 - $26.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
$33.99 - $34.95
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
$6.99 - $7.99
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$7.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$16.99 - $48.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
Page 1 of 5 Next page