12- to 24-Inch
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
$14.99 - $19.99
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
$14.99 - $19.99
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 44-305 - Weight: 360g
$49.00 - $58.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
$55.19 - $80.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
- Wide fast-rolling street-style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable turning even when running low PSI - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 20 - TPI: 30
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Get back on the road with original equipment tires. Product details - High volume tread design provides incredible traction and cornering capabilities - Wide 2.8" tire excels and looks awesome in nearly all conditions Specifications - 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 60psi - ETRTO: 71-406
$14.99 - $20.39
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$23.39 - $25.19
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth thick center tread with deep siping for all-weather traction and low rolling resistance - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$25.99 - $28.99
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 20 x 2.0" - Wire bead
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
$11.99 - $19.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
- Slick center tread with continuous curved lines on each side of the outer tread surface - Perfect for old-school rides such as the Schwinn Stingray or new BMX bikes with a knack for old-school vibes
A kid-sized MTB tire with all of the technology and performance of the larger sizes. Kid-friendly fit, grown-up performance The XR1 Kids' is a durable, kid-friendly tire with the same reliable traction and performance as the grown-up versions. It rolls fast, features a versatile tread for a variety of trail conditions, and keeps weight down so little rippers can quickly gain speed and keep momentum through corners and up hills. Product details - Excels in firm and fast conditions - Offers fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction Specifications - Size: 20" x 2.25" - Diameter: 20" - Width: 2.25" - TPI: 27 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 57-406 - Weight: 715g
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Page 1 of 3 Next page