- Origin8 Bolt 21mm inner width T700 UD carbon asymmetrical tubeless ready disc brake clincher
- Origin8 Elite convertible cross/gravel disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement
- 28 hole 15TA front/28 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt cross/gravel disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Weight: 765g front/793g rear
- ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA
- Width ID (mm): 21
- Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm
- Rim Color: Blk
- Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon Asym Gravel
- Hub Model: OR8 CX/GX-1110 Elite Cross/Gravel
- O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm
- Hub Color: Blk
- Gears: 8-11s Cass
- Brake Type: 6B
- Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK
- Spoke Count: 28H
- Wall: Dbl
- Valve: PV
- Type: Tubeless Compatible
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminates the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / 100 x 15mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||888571048986||640451||WHL117132884K|