The X-Alp Summit is a great shoe for all-day mountain bike adventures. Fully redesigned from the ground-up, the X-Alp Summit shoe receives trickle-down technology from our flagship X-Elevate trail shoe, including a Nylon composite sole that balances pedaling efficiency with walkability and a Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole that will help you navigate the gnarliest hike-a-bike sections. An L6 BOA Fit System works alongside the Velcro toe strap to provide a comfortable, secure fit. The synthetic leather upper features a plethora of perforations to improve ventilation and allow your feet to dry out after creek crossings. Mountain biking can be rough work, so we reinforced the toe box to ward off rock strikes.
- BOA Fit System with L6 dial for a secure, comfortable fit
- Seamless, perforated synthetic upper for comfort and breathability
- Reinforced toe box provides impact protection
- Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole EVA heel cushioning increases comfort and walkability
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Fit System with L6 dial and Velcro toe strap|
|Upper||Seamless, perforated synthetic leather|
|Outsole||Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole with EVA heel cushioning|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Spruce / 36||191234759243||152921039EC36.0||PEA263911080|
|Spruce / 40||191234759281||152921039EC40.0||PEA269497180|