The Prologo Scratch M5 PAS uses innovative technology in terms of size, shape, and ergonomics, and is suitable for many uses and disciplines.
Thanks to the new design, size, and ergonomic "T-Shape," Scratch M5 is suitable for men and women. The new MSS Multi Sector System improves comfort and performance, and the active foams that separate from each other create 5 mapped zones that work individually, supporting normal pedaling movement both during the pushing and pulling phases. The round shape of the Scratch M5 allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas. Despite the absence of a channel, the open base is able to eliminate pressure peaks. The PAS is a channel designed to eliminate pressure peaks and numbness, improving blood flow. Its particular ergonomic design, assisted by variable density foams, eliminates contact points and is ideal for users who prefer performance combined with comfort over long and medium distances.
- Ergonomic multi-category saddle
- Round shape increases sitting area and better support to the pelvic zone
- Tirox is a light alloy steel with a standard round size of 7 mm
- Long carbon-fiber base
- Light padding with a microfiber cover
- Multi Sector System (MSS) features individual zones mapped and separated along the saddle, each composed of different interactive foams and single-cell padding
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Material: Synthetic
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 185g