Whisky No.9 70w fat bike wheels offer a refined, lightweight, tubeless set-up that can support a range of tire widths from 3.8- to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction, which ensures a sturdy rim profile to maximize cornering stability. Hand-built in Minnesota to exacting standards, these wheels feature DT Swiss 350 Big Ride hubs, Competition double butted spokes, and brass nipples to maximize performance and reliability. The No.9 70w wheels provide a perfect balance of durability and strength to produce a versatile wheel for a wide variety of conditions.
- Optimized width for all-around fat bike trail use
- DT Swiss 350 Big Ride Hubs offer tool-free servicing and proven performance
- Pre-installed Whisky Tubeless tape, with an additional roll included
- Whisky Tubeless Presta Valves included
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain, Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 65mm
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- Rear Axle: 197 x 12mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Wheel Size: 26" Fat
- Defined Color: Carbon
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||66.7mm|
|Outer Rim Width||70mm|
|Hub||DT Swiss 350 Big Ride|
|Spokes||DT Competition double butted spokes|
|Axle||197 x 12mm|
* Subject to change without notice.