Be seen, be safe!
With top-notch optics, all-weather construction and long-lasting, ultra bright LED luminance, Jax Bicycle Center's wide variety of bike lights is ready to provide the visibility you need for early morning and late night riding.
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
USB rechargeable, high-performance optical lens front light provides 250 lumens brightness with good value. Rubber strap provides bi-directional tool-free mounting and easy removal on aero / round handlebars or helmet. - Max lumeninous intensity: 250 Lumens - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 850mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 2.5hr (High) / 4.7hr (Middle) / 9.5hr (Low) / 10hr (Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, aero / round handlebars, & helmet - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.5 x 4.7 x 2.5cm / 2.6” x 1.9” x 1” - Weight: 45g / 1.59oz
USB rechargeable, high-performance optical lens, low profile aluminum front light provides 450 lumens brightness with good value. Rubber strap provides bi-directional tool-free mounting and easy removal on aero / round handlebars or helmet. - Strap mount fits integrated bar/stem combo, aero / round handlebars, & helmet - Low battery indicator - Max Luminous Intensity: 450 Lumens - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 940mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Burn Time (approximate): 1.5hr (High) / 3hr (Middle) / 5hr (Low) / 10hr (Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2 hr Micro USB (5V 500mA input) - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Size: 6.7 x 4.7 x 2.7cm / 2.6” x 1.9” x 1.1” - Weight: 73g / 2.57oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Compact and super bright LED front (2 x 0.3W)/ rear (3 x 0.2W) lights to illuminate you way home after dark. RedLite Mini USB with Integrated mount clip attaches to any Topeak bag with ease. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s (WhiteLite), 3 super bright 0.2W red LED’s (RedLite) - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes - Burn Time (approx): WhiteLite: 7 hr Blinking / 3 hr 0.5W Constant / 35 hr Rapid Blink RedLite: 6 hr Blinking / 2.5 hr 0.5W Constant / 15 hr Blink Sequence
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Compact and lightweight front light with 2 super bright 0.3W white LEDs illuminate your way home after dark. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from handlebar. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes, Blinking / Constant / Rapid Blink - Burn Time (approx): 7 hr Blinking, 3 hr 0.5W Constant, 35 hr Rapid Blink - Luminous Intensity: 60 Lumens
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Topeak's WhiteLite Race & RedLite Race Combo light set provides 2 super-bright LEDs in each light for excellent visibility. They attach easily with their no-tools rubber mount. The coin batteries (included) deliver up to 140 hours of run time. And, the combo lets you use a constant or flashing mode for versatility.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Page 1 of 14 Next page