Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars.
$119.99 - $149.99
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever (Triple) is for use with a triple crankset and a triple front derailleur. Shimano's Dual Control levers let you shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$169.99 - $234.99
The Shimano 105 R7000 mechanical brake Dual Control Levers bring quick and intuitive shifting and confidant braking in an affordable package. Features - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater reach adjust range - Easier access to inner shift cable - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Reliable performance in race conditions - Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000
$19.99 - $44.99
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
$20.99 - $44.99
The Shimano EF500 8-Speed dual brake/shift lever features reach adjust technology and an optical gear display. - Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference - The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding - Compatible with V-Brake, Mechanical disc brake (MTB)
The Shimano Claris ST-R2030 is a dual control brake/shift lever for Shimano 2x8 and 3x8 drivetrain applications. It features a reach adjust mechanism and Shimano's Super SLR friction-reducing technology. - Reach Adjust mechanism allows for the distance from the handlebar grip to the lever to be adjusted to suit any hand size or riding style - Super SLR technology improves braking response and modulation by reducing friction through the caliper, lever, and cable - The Dual Control Lever has both brake and shifting functions in the system to enable simple operation - Includes OT-SP41 cable housing to maximally reduce the inner cable friction for quick response to operations and effortless shifting
$62.99 - $64.99
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
$53.99 - $99.99
• 20% Lighter Rear Shifts • Consistently Stable Shifting • Includes New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • Longer Lever Body • Anti-Slip On Main Lever - Thumb Operation • 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Left shifter compatible with either 2x or 3x drivetrains
$173.99 - $349.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 mechanical shift and hydraulic brake dual control lever and BR-R8070 flat-mount brake caliper. This dual control lever features Servowave brake lever technology, making initial pad travel very fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control. - The double hydraulic brake/mechanical shift lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism, meaning the distance from the handlebar grip to the lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size - Servowave brake technology means instant response and maximum modulation. - The Ultegra BR-R8070 flat-mount caliper is designed with one way bleeding technology which prevents air from entering the system and is easy and clean to maintain - Caliper also features Shimano's Ice Technology to reduce heat buildup for constant, stable braking
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Right-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
$20.99 - $32.99
The Acera EZ Fire Shift/Brake lever combo pairs the comfort of a 3-finger alloy brake lever with the power of a hydraulic disc brake. - Clean cockpit with compact and integrated appearance - Clear shift response and light action shifting performance - Funnel bleeding for easier maintenance - Clean cable routing - Easy setup, simple control and stable brake performance for sport and leisure riders - OPTISLICK steel cable for a lighter operating force and better compatibility with the internal cable frame - Integrates smoothly with 3-finger alloy hydraulic BL for an overall increase in ergonomics and total system design
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
- Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 2-Finger lever, compatible with linear-pull and mechanical disc brakes - Includes OT-SIS41 derailleur cable and housing set
The Claris Rapidfire Plus shift/brake lever offers an elegantly integrated solution for braking and shifting 2x8 or 3x8 drivetrains. Its optical gear display lets you know what gear you're in, and the reach adjust brake lever allows you to dial in the brake lever ergonomics.
- Claris 8 speed shifter/brake levers - Trickle-down lever shape and ergonomy inspired from Dura Ace 9000 - Adjustable reach - Compatible with all 8 speed rear derailleurs and double (R2000) or triple (R2030) road front derailleurs - Includes cables and housing
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$347.99 - $395.99
Using the lightest materials available, the DURA-ACE R9150 levers offer better control and confidence in race conditions. The lightweight carbon hood material, enhanced shifter layout, and increased reach adjust range are the culmination of generations of SHIMANO's DI2 refinement. Better control and confidence in race conditions - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shifting lever position Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT Optimum power transmitted with firm grip - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness
$204.99 - $483.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
- Re-designed, compact hood shape wth improved ergonomics - Adjustable reach - Shorter lever throw than previous Tiagra shifters - Compatible with Tiagra 4700 and GRX RX400 components, but not with previous generation 10-speed groups (105 5700, Tiagra 4600, etc.)
$337.99 - $339.99
The Shimano Tiagra R4720 Dual Control Levers bring the all-conditions confidence of hydraulic disc brakes and refined ergonomics to the quick and intuitive shifting cyclists expect from Shimano Tiagra. The Shimano Tiagra BR-4770 hydraulic disc brake caliper offers greater rider control in all conditions. With convenient one-way bleeding and easy hose joint system, installation and adjustment are simple. - Smaller lever size and new positioning improves ergonomics for riders with smaller hands - Smooth and effortless operation - Redesigned internal shifting unit - Greater confidence and control for riders with smaller hands in all conditions - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Same level of shifting operation as high-end road groupsets - Integrated hydraulic brake and shifting lever - Convenient tool access - Easy and clean bleeding system - Simple set up and maintenance
The Shimano Tourney TY EZ FIRE Plus Shift/Brake levers combine Reach Adjust, SIS Index shifting, and an Optical Gear Display in a durable assembly. - The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding, and individual rider preferences - SIS Rear Index Shifting System - The EZ FIRE Plus features two shift levers, just like the RAPIDFIRE Plus. The upshift lever is located at the top so it is easy to see - Optical Gear Display allows easy use for entry-level riders - This shifter is recommended for sport casual riding
Shimano Tourney ST-A070 shift/brake levers are ergonomic touch points for operating both the bicycle's brakes and shifting for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach
$198.99 - $367.99
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Lever allows you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero, and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
$292.99 - $537.99
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
SRAM's Force CX1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike, and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side, hydraulic-brake-only carbon lever is simple and effective. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust.
Page 1 of 2 Next page