The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position.
- Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO
- Cleat bolts and washers included
- 4mm hex wrench required to install
As its name suggests, Wahoo's Speedplay Zero Aero Pedal System is designed to increase speed by slashing wind resistance. With a tiny frontal area, a dimpled surface, and a streamlined profile, the Zero Aero is the ultimate aerodynamic pedal system. Every aspect of its design has been painstakingly tailored to boost speed by minimizing wind drag. Developed specifically for time trials and triathlons where every second counts, the Zero Aero Pedal System provides more speed with the same power—that's why they call it free speed!
- Float: 0 - 15 degrees, unrestricted free float
- Release Angle: Microadjustable heel-out
- Mounting: All 3- and 4-hole shoes; no fit kit required
*Includes Zero Aero Walkable Cleats with special Aero Base Plate Surrounds.
*Note: Zero Aero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero Aero cleats are not compatible with Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
Wahoo's Speedplay Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. The Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
In addition to these benefits, Cleat Buddies are handy plugs included with cleat sets for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
- Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material.
- Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction
- Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover
- Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats
- Weight: 391g
- Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions.
- 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding
- 9 pins per platform
- Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins
- Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
- Weight: 533 grams (pair)
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence.
ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY
- Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center.
LARGER CONTACT AREA
- The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy.
BETTER MUD CLEARANCE
- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10
- 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12
- 6° Float = SM-SH11
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
The Comp Trail pedal features a low-profile body and burnished bearing surfaces. Its large platform provides an improved shoe contact interface for increased stability and control. New engagement system provides best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The revamped axle system offers even greater bearing life, and a wider body improves stability.
- Body: cast alloy
- Axle material: CroMo
- Inner/Outer bearing: ball bearing
- Float: 4°
- Distance crank-to-center: 52.5mm
- Pedal stack height: 17.1mm
- Sold as a pair
- Cleats included
- Weight: 402g
Here For The Party
A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing.
The Full Meal Deal
A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
Not Just Another Axle
Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
Bling For Your Bike
No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from.
- Platform Height: 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
- Material: Nylon Composite
- Weight: 360g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance.
- Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Double Clipless Pedals are easy to enter and exit while being built to last. They boast dual-sided, adjustable SPD compatible bindings. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too.
- Weight: 285 grams (pair)