Parts & Accessories
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- The Gino Light Mount is a small perch that allows lights to be mounted to any M5 threaded eyelet, rack mount or braze-on - Made in USA
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
The NiteRider Adjustable Angle Tail Light Strap Mount was specifically designed for their flagship tail light, the Sentinel. It allows you to fine tune the mounting angle of the light to display the projected Laser Lanes even and parallel on the ground. It’s an easy-on and easy-off non-slip tail light mount that also features a grooved contact pad that makes this the ‘go-to’ mount for riders using aero seatposts. - Fits standard and aero seatposts System Compatibility: - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb
The Explorer headband adjusts to various head shapes and sizes. System Compatibility: - Explorer 350 - Pro Series - HID Series - Classic Plus & Seclect - Evolution & Digital Evolution - HeadTrip & Digital HeadTrip - TrailRat & TrailRat Select - RoadRat - Digital Patrol LED - Digital Patrol - Pre 2001 systems
All of our head light mounts deliver rock solid mounting but for those that demand the most rigid set up, the NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Clamp Mount is here to deliver a high degree of performance and stability. Fits a max bar diameter of 35mm. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY - Lumina Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - Mako Series WARRANTY - This NiteRider accessory is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners)
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Mako Series - MiNewt Cordless Series
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
The NiteRider Lumina Stick-On Mount is ideal for non-vented helmet mounting applications. Mount it to your favorite downhill/MX style helmet, or explore the versatility of your Lumina headlight by mounting it onto an industrial hard hat. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
Page 1 of 3 Next page