- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Great rack for long distance touring with side bar for additional strength and stiffness - Compatible with all MTX 1.0 and 2.0 bags - T6061 T6 10mm hollow tube alloy construction - Disc mounts allow for mounting to bicycles with disc brakes - 739g - 55lb weight capacity
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
Most of you don’t need the cargo capacity to land a helicopter on your rack. Sometimes, all you want to do is grab a sixer from the beer store on the way home, or pick up a nice bouquet of flowers. For whatever the situation dictates, Surly offers the 8-Pack Rack. Made from the same tubular cromoly steel as their front and rear touring racks, the 8-Pack Rack is a solid pedestal upon which you may rest a handlebar bag, grocery bag, minaudiere, satchel…or whatever you use to carry your bowling ball around. The 8-Pack Rack attaches to most forks with mid-blade and crown eyelets. It uses stainless steel hardware and has the characteristic durability, versatility, and repairability all Surly products are known for. The 8-Pack Rack has lots of barrel braze-ons, so you can customize your cargo tie-downs…or just bolt on as many lights as you can possibly find. It’s rated to carry up to 30lbs (13.6 kg) and comes in black or silver.
Surly Racks are well-thought-out, durable, expedition-worthy racks that work with most panniers. While their racks aren't limited solely to heavy duty touring, that is what they were designed for. When you're out on the road, the best option is to never ever have anything ever go wrong ever. Right? That's never a guarantee though; so having something that you can repair if it does break can be pretty clutch. Thus, the main bodies of Surly's front and rear racks are made from tubular CroMoly steel with stainless hardware. This means you can probably find someone out there that can torch it back into one piece in the rare instance things go south. The Front Rack is height adjustable and provides either a low or high pannier mounting position, which can be handy depending on terrain. When the ground gets rough, keep your gear high and dry. When the path is smooth and easy, you can load things low and keep everything balanced and stable, with the platform above the wheel providing yet more space for more stuff. It's worth mentioning they've redesigned the Front Rack hardware to be simpler to attach and more compatible with things like disc calipers and fenders. Surly also made attachment plates specifically for their Uni-Crown forks for yet more fork compatibility. This simpler design has fewer moving parts and costs less to manufacture; ergo, costs less for you to purchase. Surly's front rack WILL work with disc brakes on the Troll, Ogre, and Disc Trucker frames. It may take a bit of work to get clearance around the front caliper since the many different calipers out there are many different shapes. The new attachment plates will limit any DIY ingenuity you might need, but if you need to throw a washer or three behind the lower left bolt where the plate attaches to the fork dropout, that's not a big deal. As part of Surly's ongoing effort to make this planet last a little longer, they recently started shipping their racks with a small, reusable Surly Tool Bag that houses the rack struts and hardware. This switch helps eliminate the use of some polybags, thereby minimizing excess waste. Plus, you get a free tool bag out of the deal. Surly Front Rack will haul up to 32kg (70 lb) of well-secured, well-balanced gear over roadways and maintained off-road trails. Front Rack specifications: - Tubing diameter: 10mm - Platform dimensions: 230 x 170mm - Weight: 1382g
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Surly's burly line of tubular chromoly steel racks have been used on expeditions all over this planet for years.This Surly Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular chromoly steel and is specifically designed to fit frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Straggler (650B and 700c), Krampus, and Karate Monkey. - Tubular chromoly rack, stainless-steel hardware - Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels - Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
Sunlite's Alloy Springer Rack is the perfect tool to allow commuters and tourers to carry extra gear. It's made of tough, light tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a capacity of up to 50 pounds. And the spring-loaded bar helps hold your stuff securely.
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
What does the HD stand for? Heavy Duty. Sunlite's Gold Tec HD Rack is made for the hardcore commuters and tourers out there that load up and ride more than most people drive. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the HD Rack is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weight you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 55 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Turn your humble bike into a cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Gold Tec Sport Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Sport Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Sunlite's Gold Tech Adjustable Rack is the perfect tool to allow commuters and tourers to carry extra gear. It's made of tough, light tubular aluminum, adjusts to fit 26-inch and 700c-wheeled bikes, and has a carrying capacity of up to 30 pounds.
This tubular alloy front rack with espresso stained wood plank cargo deck is perfect for getting take-out or a 6-pack. Adjustable struts for use with 26-inch through 29-inch wheel sizes. The 15 x 13.25-inch deck supports cargo up to 11 lbs.
- Adjustable width fits 26, 27.5, or 29 inch frames with 1" to 4" tires - Modular design allows use with a variety of Plus and Fat bikes from 135 - 170mm OLD - Adjustable for 26", 27.5" and 29er wheels - Tubular 6061-T6 alloy construction - Adjustable to fit 1" to 4" width tires - Disc brake compatible
Add some cargo-hauling capacity to your bike with Sunlite's QR Beam Rack. It doesn't matter if you are commuting, touring or running errands, this rack holds up to 25 pounds of gear and simply attaches to your post via a quick-release bracket. It also sports side supports for panniers. It fit posts from 25 to 32mm in diameter and is made from lightweight tubular aluminum.
Sunlite's QR-Tec Front Rack replaces your front skewer with its built-in quick-release for easy, secure mounting. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the QR-Tec Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. It has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and its side struts support panniers.
• Rack Only for Sunlite Child Carrier • Fits 700C wheeled bicycles