The all-new Racepoint Aluminum DH Handlebar was made with our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology, which allows us to put material where we need it and nowhere we don't. This makes for a significantly stronger handlebar at a similar weight to our competitors.
We are 100% confident our new 35mm bore Racepoint DH Handlebar demolishes the competition with an 810mm width in both 25mm and 38mm rise options. You simply won't find a more refined handlebar option with this level of detail, durability, and performance.
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Designed for Downhill / Enduro / All Mountain
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polish ano finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 810mm wide
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Blacklabel handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with colored graphics
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- 25mm rise: 327 grams
- 38mm rise: 330 grams
|35.0mm / Bronze / 38mm / 810mm||817180023497||26-RCPT38-BZ||DEI58905618E|
|35.0mm / Stealth / 38mm / 810mm||817180023428||26-RCPT38-ST||DEI59860680H|